Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A BIG CHANUKA THANKS TO EVERYONE

On December 25, 2005 we held FHC's Chanuka party. We had over 50 guests enjoying the open gym, barbeque food and movie shown in the library on the big screen. Not to mention the salads, pickles, latkes and the delicious cookies and gelt, which appeared to be enjoyed by all. Below this blog entry are some pictures from the event.

As co-president of the Men's Club, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped out in the preparation, planning and execution of this event. Since I do not mention names on this blog, I know that I will not have the problem of forgetting anyone.

And to the guests, I hope you enjoyed the evening. I am glad so many people joined the Rabbi at the downtown candlelighting ceremony. I could not attend the candlelighting since I was busy getting the party ready at FHC. The party for me, by the way, went very fast since I was primarily working in the kitchen and elsewhere. I would have liked to schmooze with everyone, but we can do that at the next few events coming up........

Joint Men's club/sisterhood breakfast with speaker 1/8/06 (A VERY INTERESTING TOPIC... COME AND LEARN MORE.)

Doc Rock 1/21/06 (LIVE ROCK MUSIC FROM ONE OF THE PREMIER LOCAL BANDS)

The Super Bowl 2/5/06 (FHC'S SECOND ANNUAL SUPER BOWL PARTY. LAST YEAR WE HAD OVER ONE HUNDRED GUESTS. THIS YEAR LET'S TOP THAT.)


THESE EVENTS ARE OPEN TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS. IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD HAVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES JOIN US FOR THESE EVENTS.

SHALOM. JEREMY

No comments: