Thursday, December 14, 2006

IN THE INTERIM

While we are looking for an editor for the Bulletin, I would like to continue to offer this blog as a place to post notices and information concerning FHC. I have done this in the past and am more tham willing to continue to do so, if necessary.

You will note that some of the recent postings have been for events and some pictures. You will also note that this blogger has not recently been writing commentary. I have not stopped doing so, rather, due to a very hectic professional and private life, time contraints have limited my independent writing time.

There are numerous issues I would like to write about, including Volunteerism, Gays and Gay Rabbis in the Conservative movement, the direction of the Conservative movement, the length and substance of the Conservative service, publicizing the renovation and the 50th Anniversary of the uptown shul to name a few. Hopefully I will have the time to hit some of these items.

May we all have a happy and healthy Chanuka and a joyous secular New Year.

Shalom. Jeremy

No comments: