Monday, February 26, 2007

SCRIP EARNS FHC $36,000 PER YEAR!!!!

Now that I have your attention, read below.

Last night I had my daughter run our Scrip order over to the Scrip coordinator and I calculated that FHC will make about $40. on my order. That may not sound like much, but, if only 75 families were to do the same and it was done for a full year, FHC would earn $36,000. for the year. Certainly we can do even better with more involvement. I just gave the above example of what Scrip can mean for FHC.

That is correct. FHC can earn tons of money with no expense to the purchasers of the Scrip. You buy $100. worth of Scrip and you get $100. of value on a gift card usable at the store/vendor of your choice. FHC gets a percentage from the Scrip company.

In my case FHC made 32 dollars on my supermarket purchases and another 8 dollars on movie theater scrip; two things most of us do all the time.

This is a "no brainer" to contribute to FHC and to keep FHC dues down.

I urge everyone to purchase Scrip. In my opinion, there is simply no easier, less painful method of helping FHC make ends meet.

I would also like to point out that there is nothing stopping us from taking Scrip orders from non-members and making money on those purchases. Friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.

Shalom. Jeremy

No comments: