Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Broadway play "Fiddler on the Roof" June 26, 2005 3pm

(I was requested to post this announcement to the blog which I am happy to do. Jeremy)


The youth group still has a limited amount of tickets available for this Sunday's 3pm performance of Fiddler on the Roof on Broadway. The tickets are center
orchestra and normally sell for $100 (plus assorted service charges!), but are being sold at the discounted price of $75.

Please contact Adam (youthdir@firsthebrew.org) or Chuck
chuck@charlesnewman.com) if you are interested. Please forward this note to anyone you know who might be interested in joining us.


Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Fiddler on the Roof two times. I really enjoyed the show. Last year I got a cheap ticket and I went, it was really a great show. I will go see it for the third time.

http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/fiddler-on-the-roof-tickets/

So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.