Monday, June 20, 2005

Events 2005-2006

Having not yet posted the Super bowl pictures, (which are now below this posting), I remembered that FHC is already planning for the next year's FHC event calendar. A planning meeting will be held on 6-22-05 at 7pm at FHC. It is important that the calendar be prepared to set up dates for all the various groups doing their events.

Here are a group of events that I think would be enjoyable.

In no particular order:

A winter and spring movie series
Super Bowl 2006 (2nd annual: I believe Detroit is the site, Cars could be the theme!)
Father's day breakfast
Mother's day breakfast
(an offsite card game fundraiser)
A "H.O.R.S.E." shooting contest
A cocktail party in Honor of .....
A FHC walkathon


Some of these events would be fundraisers, some just nice events. I plan on attending the calendar meeting and it is my hope that we can lock in some dates for some of these ideas.

No comments: