Thursday, August 11, 2005

Our House (of Worship), is a very fine House (of Worship), but...

CSNY said... "Our house, is a very very fine house...." (My wife will be thrilled I am quoting her favorite group.)

FHC (uptown), is a fine house of worship. It has served us well for close to fifty years. And hopefully, in the near future, we will spend some money to upgrade both the interior and the exterior of "our house". In the meantime, however, some small things should be done to keep the exterior of "our house" looking neat and tidy.

Below are some pictures of the exterior of FHC taken on 8-10-05. I do not believe that any of my suggestions will break the bank. They should be done now, prior to the high holidays to spruce up "our house". Although I am not a skilled laborer, I am willing to help a skilled laborer. I also believe we can easily obtain skilled and unskilled laborers quickly to address these issues.

Shalom. Jeremy

No comments: