Monday, August 22, 2005

On a very personal note...

To FHC members and friends:

I have tried to limit blog entries to FHC and Jewish related material. However, since I am only human, I wanted to share with my FHC extended family the recent medical condition of my son Noah (see, a Jewish reference).

We were recently advised by Noah's Neurologist and Neurosurgeon that he will require brain surgery to G-d willing, remove tumor(s)? pressing on his third ventricle and possibly elsewhere. We are not fully aware, or my wife is not telling me, all the unpleasant details, but he is expected to have the surgery very soon. Today, Noah is seeing an eye doctor to get a baseline for his sight, pre-surgery; tomorrow we are seeing the Neurosurgeon.

For this reason, I will be taking a short hiatus (some of you may actually be happy) from blogging. I will not however, nor will our family be "avoiding" or "quitting" anything. We consider FHC to be part of our family and we are not quitters.

So, instead of submitting a resignation letter for some reason (I heard of one recently that sounded petty), or even taking a leave of absence, we herein submit a re-dedication letter to FHC to continue and to reaffirm our committment to Judaism and to FHC.

Shalom for a while...

Jeremy

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

As usual, thank you Kenny. Jeremy