Monday, October 03, 2005

L' Shana Tovah from the Blog

As we get ready to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, a time for reflection, introspection and thoughts for the New Year, I am personally grateful for the health and well-being of my family and the FHC family. Although we may, from time to time disagree, we more often than not agree, get along and have the best interests of the FHC Jewish family in our hearts.

I continue to talk about the FHC extended family for a reason. The FHC family works best when we have a cause, a reason to come together. I saw that recently with the compassion and love extended to my family during our son's recent health issue.

For the new year, let us think about channeling all our energies to working together as an extended (non-dysfunctional) family with the best interests of FHC and Judaism in our heart of hearts.

Shalom. Jeremy

No comments: