Monday, November 28, 2005

The Blog is alive and well.

We were away and I was unable to hit the blog with content. Here is some relevant information to get us going again.

Save the following dates:

12/3/05 for the Bikkur Holim Shabbat Service
12/25/05 for the Chanukah party at FHC (For Jews, that date should not be that busy)
2/5/06 THE SUPER BOWL PARTY at FHC


I will discuss these events in greater detail. But, come to FHC for these events and you will have a joyous time.

And on another note, buy SCRIP-GIFT cards from FHC before December 1, 2005 because FHC makes money on their sale and it costs you nothing. The program is so simple. Buy the cards for a cash value. Make the check payable to FHC. The cards have the full value you paid for them, but the company pays FHC a percentage and that money goes to the fundraising efforts of FHC. I purchased a bunch and I calculated that FHC will make about $109. on the cards I purchased. As Adam Sandler is quoted as saying "NOT TOO SHABBY". I will also buy more next year when we do it again. If you have any questions you can contact me, or one of the coordinators of the program.

Shalom, Jeremy

No comments: