Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blogger offers to help get out information/ No April FHC Bulletin

Having been advised that there shall not be an April 2006 Bulletin for FHC, I am stepping up to advise anyone who would like to post information, photos, announcements, articles, etc, that I will be happy to post same on the blog. This blog has been and continues to be a resource for FHC. I have, and continue to use it as a sounding board, a place to address issues, awareness, etc.

Let there be no misunderstanding as to this offer. I am not seeking to replace the very valuable bulletin. ( I personally wish to thank the retiring editor for all that she has done for FHC) I am merely providing a temporary platform to get information out to the FHC membership.

Any articles or columns posted on the blog (not prepared by me) will have a disclaimer that the blogger is not responsible for the content or material in said posting.

I have already provided several pieces of information about events and such that were supposed to be in the Bulletin. Anyone who knows of someone who would like to receive the FHC blog should forward to me their e-mail and I will add that person to my e-mail list.

Shalom. Jeremy

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

I was advised through an e-mail from the Men's Club co-pres. that the Men's club monthly statement/article that I prepared for the April 2006 edition of the Bulletin (that I rushed to do to meet a deadline) was not required since there would not be an April edition.

I agree with you that the tireless efforts of both the editor and the co-editor should be commended. I personally thank the co-editors for all their fine work. Shalom Jeremy