Monday, August 07, 2006

A Heartfelt (get it ) Thanks .....

Victory has a thousand fathers (mothers) and defeat is an orphan....

Last night FHC had a thousand fathers and mothers....

Let me take this opportunity to express my thanks


I Thank G-d for the terrific weather;

the members of the Bikkur Holim Committee who helped out;

the people who got the word out about the event;

the babysitter who watched my kids;

the young ladies who helped serve the food;

the people who brought extra goodies and drinks;

the folks who did errands or who brought people who could not get to the event on their own,

the individuals who donated money even though they could not attend;

those who gave more money than what was asked;

the person who donated the Silent Auction item which will give us a nice $$$ boost;

the guests who joined in the food and drink and made the event memorable and fun;

the guests who gave us happy news to celebrate, and

last but not least, my lovely wife who worked tirelessly to make this event happen.


Since checks are still coming in, I anticipate by the end of the week I should be able to provide a final tally as to what was raised. I commend each and everyone who was involved (in any manner) with this event.

Thank-you again.

Shalom. Jeremy

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

Thank-you for your kind thoughts.


Shalom. Jeremy