Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kudos to many at FHC

Let me take this opportunity to thank the hardworking members who have stepped up to take charge of and/or help FHC at Bingo, the Bulletin, the Board of Education, programming, and all the other various positions that have been recently filled anew. All too often we are quick to find fault and or complain about shortcomings. I believe we should praise good work; it is appreciated and respected.

I am also extremely proud of our volunteers and the renewed spirit of involvement and dedication that is at work at FHC.

I am proud of people taking charge of various aspects of FHC life and moving us forward.

We should also never forget those who continue to work hard in their various capacities year in and year out. They continue to provide a solid backbone to FHC throughout the years.

Finally, anyone who wants to get involved at FHC, please feel free to contact the FHC office, or you can certainly E-mail me.

Shalom. Jeremy

No comments: