Tuesday, April 05, 2005

welcome to first hebrew congregation blog site

Photos and Comments of FHC

Welcome to First Hebrew Blog site. I decided to develop this site to allow the posting of photos and comments from FHC members and those interested in FHC.

I have posted photos but I believe I will not be posting names on the photos because that may be inappropriate. Since all the photos, so far have been taken by me, with the consent of the person in the photo, this blog is a site which will allow FHC members to get photos of events and things in a quick and easy fashion.

Photos and Comments.

Comments. The comments made herein are comments of the person posted same and not necessarily those of the person who developed the site. I am hopeful that this FHC blog will enable individuals to express themselves openly and with respect.

Obviously, we expect all involved herein to use discretion and respect in postings to this blog.

On that note the first day of the FHC blog has begun.

Welcome JJK

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

This appears to be a good idea. Let's hope this site is helpful and useful and for the betterment of FHC.