Friday, April 22, 2005

Write an article, send a photo, comment and eat gefilte fish

This FHC inspired blog was created to open a dialogue, a place where there can be a free exchange of ideas about things concerning FHC. I would like to see more comments. I would like to see more ideas and suggestions. I would like to have people e-mail me photos so that they can be posted for everyone to see.

I am very pleased that people are reading the blog and are even quoting things posted here. That is Great! But I would like to have people raise new issues to discuss and interact with the Blog.

This Blog is not to stir controversy. Rather, it is to stir thought, innovation, ideas and creativity.

I was very pleased that we had a guest writer and I would welcome future guest writers and commentaries.

I have been advised be my wife that we are going to the FHC seder. If anyone would like to discuss this blog, or to provide content, please stop me during the gefilte fish course and we can expand and grow this blog.

To all at FHC, a Happy and Healthy Pesach. Jeremy

No comments: