Monday, May 09, 2005

Bar & Bat Mitzvahs: Excellence in Preparation

On May 7, 2005 I had the joy of attending the Bat Mitzvah of one of the Hay class students. I personally would like to compliment the Bat Mitzvah on her ability to lead the service, command of Hebrew and her overall presentation. It was a joy to experience and I believe everyone in attendance would agree that her many years of Hebrew school education and the many months of Bat Mitzvah training were well worth it. I applaud the Bat Mitzvah (who is not a relative, I might add)...

But kudos must also go to FHC Hebrew School and the incredible support group that we have in place for the students. Since I try not to mention names in this Blog, they include the Rabbi, the Principal, the teachers, the tutors, the parents who support FHC and the other students of FHC Hebrew School. I do not believe we spend enough time thanking these people for everything they do.

Sometimes, we are more concerned with casting aspersions than in casting true thanks for what people do right...

I want to let everyone know that, in my opinion, FHC prepares our students, or should I say, provides our students with all the tools and support necessary to excel. I truly believe that FHC provides excellence in preparation for a Jewish life.

Thank-you to all those who are involved in this endeavor. Jeremy Krantz

No comments: