Tuesday, May 03, 2005

To remember Rabbi Radler

I have been contacted by several members of the congregation independently of the blog who have expressed their shock and personal loss about his recent demise. One member, after reading the blog about Rabbi Radler, delivered to my house pictures of Rabbi Radler. I will attempt to have them on the blog shortly. Any other pictures or thoughts/memories will also be posted.

May I suggest that we try and do something positive and good in his honor.

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas, please place in the comment section herein. It could be anything from planting trees in Israel in his honor, to a plaque, to a plaque/tree at FHC, to a scholarship or an award at FHC named after him.

Shalom. Jeremy Krantz

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

All are good ideas. I am glad people are thinking about these issues. Jeremy