Monday, May 02, 2005

In Tribute to Rabbi Evan Radler

Our family re-joined FHC when Rabbi Radler was the Rabbi. We enjoyed the services, the High Holiday Sermons and the many other events that were conducted by Rabbi Radler. I was shocked to hear that Rabbi Radler passed away and I'm certain I am not the only one. While Rabbi Radler's life was relatively short, he has touched many of us in many ways. Should anyone wish to post their memories, thoughts, condolences, please do so.

Should anyone have photos of Rabbi Radler that they would like to contribute, please contact me.

Our thoughts are with the Radler family at this time of loss.

Jeremy & Robin Krantz

1 comment:

JEREMY said...

At the time of the posting, I was unaware of the funeral arrangements. I thank the contributors for the info provided herein. Jeremy